Thank you for considering SBWE for your event planning needs!
Event Coordination Package – $2,000
Planning and Preparation
- Unlimited phone, e-mail, and text communication as needed.
- Up to six hours of in-person consultations leading up to the event.
- Etiquette advisement.
- Well-organized forms and spreadsheets are available for the planning process.
- Easy to follow checklists for your convenience.
- Assistance with creating a realistic timeline of the event day.
- Provide venue rules and restrictions to all vendors.
- Create vendor list with contact information, setup, and strike times and provide it to all necessary parties.
- Assistance with floor plan.
- Distribute loading instructions and site map as needed.
- Request and obtain copies of insurance certifications if required by the venue.
- Contact vendors by e-mail and phone one week prior to ensure contracted services will be carried out.
Event Day Coordination
- Coordination on the day of the event for up to eight hours each. Typically this is spread out through two-three hours of preparation, four hours of the event itself, and an hour of clean-up/post-event work.
- Items from our legendary emergency tote and toolbox as needed.
- Greet and direct vendors to their location and manage set-up.
- Oversee all vendor commitments and responsibilities.
- Coordinate and orchestrate the event timeline.
- Confirm and coordinate photography making sure to get all requested shots with family and friends.
- Oversee set-up, layout, and design of the event.
- Make certain all tables are set correctly for décor and number of place settings per seating plan.
- Ensure cocktails and hors d’oeuvres are ready to serve to guests on arrival to reception.
- Coordinate reception activities with hosts, banquet manager, photographer, music, and video.
- Coordinate all vendors’ meals.
- Arrange for gifts and cards to be transported to where they will be safe.
- Orchestrate and ensure all clean-up and rental items are picked up by the appropriate vendors.
Event Coordination Packages are $1,600. Extra travel fees and expenses may apply.